How to register a full team - Captain pays the full fee:
- Click on the REGISTER button of the league of your choice on our League Listings Page.
- Select TEAM CAPTAIN.
- Log in using your existing PSL account OR enter your information to Create Your Account.
- Provide a Team Name and indicate how many players your team will have including yourself (must meet the minimum roster requirements).
- Complete the Player Information, accept the league waiver and click the registration confirmation button at the bottom.
- Enter your billing info and payment method on the Payment screen. Your payment must be submitted within 15 minutes to hold your registration details in the system. Payment is required to secure your spot in the league. The total amount will reflect how many players your team has.
- Each teammate is required to sign up online as a Team Player and submit their shirt size and league waiver. The captain can send invites to players after submitting the team fee by entering their email addresses in the Send Invites section. A link will be emailed to each teammate requiring them to sign up prior to the registration deadline. Team Player forms received late will require a late fee.
- Log into your PSL Account anytime and click on your team's name to view your roster, send new invites and to remind players already invited to submit their Team Player Forms. These options are available in the right-hand menu of your Team Profile page.
- If you end up inviting more players than you originally paid for, you will automatically be invoiced for any new additional Team Players that register. Captains must pay this invoice from their account prior to the registration deadline.
How to register a full team - Players pay individually:
Follow the Group Registration instructions to sign up a team and pay individually. The captain must indicate the team name and shirt color preference (along with ALL teammate requests) in the Teammate Request section of their form. All teammates must register prior to the league selling out to guarantee a spot on the team - otherwise random free agents (that signed up early) will be placed on your team. We recommend that captains pay the full fee up front to ensure no random players are placed on your team.